Click here to Applyاستشاري جراحة عظام – Ministry of Defense -Medical Services Directorate
Duties and Responsibilities
- 3.1 Abides by the Medical Staff Bylaws, Code of Medical Ethics, Rules and Regulations of the Medical Staff and those to the department /division.
- 3.2 Provides the highest attainable standard of medical care for the patient for whom he/she is responsible.
- 3.3 Carries out full range of inpatient and outpatient clinical duties as assigned by the director of department in accordance with individually approved clinical privileges.
- 3.4 Participates in the on-call duties as required by the department.
- 3.5 Teaches staff assigned for training purposes, and participates with the Director of department and Director of Post Graduate and Academic Affairs in planning a program of career development for trainees.
- 3.6 Participates in the improvement of quality of patient care as applicable.
- 3.7 Fulfills the requirements of the Saudi Council for Health Specialties with regard to continuing medical education.
- 3.8 Participates in and/or actively supports approved research projects.
- 3.9 Deputizes for his superior as required and shares workload in his specialty during the absence of his colleagues.
- 3.10 Strives to improve his clinical expertise as well as standard of practice with regard to morbidity and cost effectiveness.
- 3.11 Serves on hospital committees as requested.
- 3.12 Participates in the Major Disaster Plan of the hospital, as indicated.
- 3.13 Performs other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the realm of his knowledge, skills and abilities, within the hospital and/or affiliated medical facilities.
|Job Location:||Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Company Industry:||Public Administration|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|