Click here to ApplyDeputy Chief Financial Officer – FINCA Microfinance Company
· Manage generation of financial statements according to IFRS.
· Ensure to be in compliance with law tax laws. Coordination with Tax authorities regarding the tax assessment and various compliance requirements.
· Reporting to Central Bank on monthly, quarterly basis as per required templates of Central Bank of Jordan.
· Manage timely reporting to relevant local authorities, board, lenders
· Create cash flow forecasts and present to CFO on weekly/ monthly basis
· Assist CFO to ensure availability of sufficient resources for lending in the required currency, look out for local lending that are low cost
· Analytical analysis of the financial statements and bring areas to increase in revenue and reduction in cost to the attention of CFO and CEO. Analyze financial data and develop financial analysis as a key management tool with the aim of optimizing FINCA Jordan activities: identify risks, inefficiencies, negative tendencies, and propose measures that reduce risks, improving efficiency, and reverse negative tendencies
· Identify loopholes in the procedures and bring it to the attention of CFO and CEO and recommend procedures for modifications are low-risk and efficient
· Ensure compliance of FINCA Jordan with financial covenants in agreements with creditors and donors,
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|
|Job Role:||Finance and Investment|
|Company Industry:||Financial Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|