Click here to Apply Director Legal Affairs
- provide complete in-house legal services on all matters pertaining to the company in its operations and corporate affairs
- Providing proactive, in-depth, legal, business-focused advice to the business, as well as implementing initiatives and processes in order to set standards and reinforce a culture of integrity, quality, ethical behavior and responsibility across the business.
- Set the strategy and goals for the Legal team in alignment with the company goals.
- Periodical revision of the Company’s internal regulations and bylaws to ensure compliance with applicable legislation’s and any amendments there to.
- Prepares, reviews, amends, as appropriate, different types of agreements / contracts pertaining to new contracts and the related new terms of business.
- Interacts with external lawyers and consultants and seeks their opinion on complex issues of pending and critical legal matters>
- Provide guidance on business and legal risk mitigation strategies, and corporate governance matters.
- Perform any other duties or responsibilities consistent with the role as assigned by management.
- Provide counsel to staff in all departments on a variety of complex issues and provide internal legal awareness training and sessions to the different departments within the Company.
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|
|Company Industry:||Heavy Industry & Metallurgy|
Click here to Apply