Click here to ApplyAccountant – TMG ( Talaat Moustafa Group )
- Carries responsibility for collecting (cash, checks) transaction in accounts receivables and general ledger module.
- Carries responsibility for checks clearance, bounced in AR module.
- Carries responsibility for AR (Accounts Receivable) and GL (General Ledger) reconciliation.
- Monitors the application of payment terms and credit limits.
- Responsible for guarantee checks & GL for Customers.
- Controls all accounts payable entries on the system after reviewing the following (3-way matching test, ensure the right sequencing for the contractors’ interims through accurate matching for the received interims with the original BOQs approved by the consultant, RL technical engineers and ensures the accuracy of the system records and archiving files.
- Applies the matching principle by following up on other departments before monthly closing if they have any accrual expenses by setting monthly closing rules.
- Reviews VAT report with ATC as to be ready at any time for negotiation and analysis, for the report.
- Prepares WHT analysis on time to be delivered to the tax authority.
- Prepares Social Insurance Payment on Time and follows up with HR to avoid the penalties, Payroll Tax payment on time, any other tax payable that might be a liability.
- Submits the closing with the full set of reports by the end of each month along with other due dates that should be considered according to management assignments, early closing submission will be considered as an achievement with positive impact over your evaluation.
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Real Estate|
Click here to Apply