Click here to ApplyAdministrative Assistant – Health Assurance Hospitals Company- DHAMAN
- Prepare and distribute various documents such as: letters, memos, correspondences, agendas, notes, minutes of meetings, etc.
- Carry out departmental support needs including answering incoming calls, make notes of essential information, handle keys custody of the premises, photocopying, filing and other office clerical activities.
- Receive, sort and distribute mail and facsimiles to the concerned employees, in addition to handling the outgoing mail and courier services.
- Perform clerical and administrative duties and activities, including checking data and processing forms/applications, providing information, and updating manual and computerized records.
- Arrange and manage business trips for the Department Managers/Directors and provide detailed itinerary including: contact details, addresses, locations, timings and all related documents, as requested.
- Organize the office layout, maintain supplies of stationery and equipment.
- Transcribe dictation, compose and prepare confidential correspondences, reports, and other documents as required.
- Maintain computerized records, databases and perform word processing or data entry operations.
- File and retrieve the documents, records, and reports for easy retrieval of information in future as well as maintain all confidential files and other materials essential for use by employees/management of the Department.
- Handle the filing of all paperwork, documents and computer-based information in their assigned filling system.
- Locate, assemble and maintain information required by the Direct Manager for various reports, briefings and conferences.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||Project & Construction Planning|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|
Click here to Apply