Click here to ApplyAluminum and Glass Supervisor – Fibonacci Technology Solutions FZCO
- Supervises coordinates activities of workers engaged in fabricating and assembling the aluminum and glass in addition to all types of claddings.
- Trains new workers in performance of tasks, like stretching, shearing and trimming aluminum and glass works.
- Inspects work in progress to make sure adherence to company standards.
- Confers with other supervisors to coordinate interdepartmental workflow.
- Performs other duties as described under direct and top management.
- Responsible for all the site measurement and installation of aluminum doors and windows, curtain walls, unitized system, structure glazing and aluminum louver panels and all types of glass.
- Assist the Project Manager in the over – all supervision of the installation of doors and windows, pergola and POD partition
- check that all materials for installation are readily available
- Coordinate with all other foremen daily and update which area should be given priority
- Makes weekly report to the Division Manager of the over- all accomplishment of the day
- Help the Project Manager in the installation forecast and program
- Coordinate with the store to expedite delivery of consumable materials
- Responsible of labors and timings.
- In-Charge of all installation of aluminum and glass for curtain wall aluminum panels
- Handling of labor and disseminate them on the different job sites
- Designing and implementing work schedules for the aluminum and glass staff
- Providing motivation and assistance when necessary
- Inspecting and assessing the work done by the staff
- Troubleshooting major failures and equipment malfunctions
- Maintaining a safe and clean work area
- Work both onsite and in factory.
- Build reports and report to direct managers
|Job Location:||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates|
Click here to Apply