We have a long list of Project Management Consulting and Main Contracting companies who are always looking for Designers for their future projects across the GCC Region!
Our new platform will allow us to represent you like never before. Our consultants will be out there with the sole mission to bring you options with your favorite employers. Once you have matched any of our opportunities, one of our consultants will contact you to discuss the role further.
If you would like to be included on our succession pipeline for potential upcoming positions below, click the apply button now and sign-up on our AI platform.
Please note that it is vital that you complete your profile on the site and your contact details are updated so we can easily reach you once we have finalized the role.
- Supports project teams in development of design documentation.
- Assists in the development of a design through sketches, physical models, electronic models, diagrams, massing studies, and other visual formats.
- Utilizes BIM technologies in development of three-dimensional models of buildings and their components.
- Participates in design critiques and pin-ups.
- Interprets and applies building codes and requirements of other regulatory agencies.
- Prepares and revises documentation in various architectural phases including site plans, floor plans, building elevations, building sections, and details.
- Coordinates building systems (structural, mechanical, electrical, etc.) to ensure compatibility with the design intent.
- Reviews shop drawings and submittals, responds to RFIs, prepares site observation reports, and other contract administration tasks.
- Coordination of specs with construction documents.
- Assists in the evaluation and selection of building systems and materials.
- Attends project coordination and meetings with internal team members and/or external consultants.
- Participates in value engineering and basic cost estimating.
- Implements sustainable design principles into the building design and surrounding environment.
- Assists in site analysis, research of concept, benchmarks, typology, and precedents.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Civil Engineering|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|