We have a long list of Project Management Consulting and Main Contracting companies who are always looking for Top Candidates for their future projects across the GCC Region!
Our new platform will allow us to represent you like never before. Our consultants will be out there with the sole mission to bring you options with your favorite employers. Once you have matched any of our opportunities, one of our consultants will contact you to discuss the role further.
Should your skills and experience match our initial requirements, your profile will automatically be added on our AI system, FifthEdge, and you will receive a welcome email confirmation within the next 24-48 hours.
Please note that it is vital that you complete your profile on the site and your contact details are updated so we can easily reach you once we have finalized the roles.
- Preparing Construction Cost Estimate reports at all stages of design for education, healthcare, residential corporate occupier and commercial projects
- Managing estimating and cost planning activities including taking ownership of and presenting the final cost plan/estimate
- Applying Value Management techniques at the outset of a project and where appropriate
- Post-contract cost management including change order analysis, monthly cost reporting and payment certification
- Ensuring that cost analysis, cost checking and valuation work is managed effectively
- Participating in Value engineering, LEED analysis and Life Cycle costing
- Taking a lead role in interfacing with the client and other consultants, at all project stages
- Leading a cost management team, ensuring that it delivers on all of the above accountabilities
- Research related to construction market conditions including analysis of official published data
- Managing commissions and participating on basic project and financial management responsibilities such as free tracking, invoice preparation etc.
Other Key Responsibilities at Associate Director/ Senior Consultant Level
- Business Development – Being aware and proactive to highlight potential opportunities to Associate Directors and Directors
- Staff management– Input into performance review process of consultants and graduate consultants
- Recruitment – Inclusion in selection and recruitment process, including interviews
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Civil Engineering|