Click here to ApplyBODY SHOP CONTROLLER
JOB PURPOSE STATEMENT:
Coordinates body shop activities and flow of work by ensuring technicians are efficiently utilized and maintains communication with the Reception Team on the status of repair & service orders.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate with service advisor to distribute the repair orders to the body shop teams
- Monitor the progress of repairs and services by following up directly with service teams.
- Coordinate with Quality Testers to conduct final checks on vehicles before release to customers.
- Update the Reception Team as to status and timing of repairs to facilitate their communication with customers.
- Ensure that repair order estimates for additional repairs are forwarded in a timely manner to Service Advisors to gain approval for the repairs.
- Monitor the workflow and make adjustments as necessary to improve efficiency.
- Coordinate with subcontractors (machine shop, key cutters etc) to perform required services.
- Track items sent for repairs outside the Company and facilitate their timely return delivery.
- Prepare all required reports including VOP and ‘return for repairs’ reports.
- Load ‘work-in-progress’ data into the Kerridge system to enable Technicians to clock repairs within required timings.
- Monitor the parking lot space availability and coordinate with the Drivers to maximize capacity.
- Undertake additional related responsibilities as required.
- Follow up with Technicians Daily attendance .
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Maintenance, Repair, and Technician|
|Company Industry:||Automotive Dealership & Distributor; Automotive Manufacture; Automotive Repair, Spare Parts, & Support Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|