Click here to ApplyBusiness Excellence Specialist- UAE National
- Preparing and implementing awareness programs about the concepts and applications of corporate excellence.
- Directing the concerned organizational units to prepare and apply corporate excellence methodologies.
- Coordination with organizational units and concerned individuals to prepare the nomination document for Excellence Awards.
- Directing organizational units and individuals to prepare for the field visit by external evaluators to carry out the duties of an ambassador of excellence at the Abu Dhabi Award for Excellence in Governmental Performance.
- Directing stakeholders to prepare stakeholder questionnaires, implement them and collect their results, analyze them and submit reports on them.
- Transferring knowledge resulting from participation in the activities of the Abu Dhabi Award for Excellence in Governmental Performance to all stakeholders in the Chamber.
- Directing the organizational units to develop improvement plans based on the evaluation reports, and to follow up on their implementation.
- Submit suggestions for organizing and developing institutional performance.
- Compliance with environmental, health and safety laws and standards approved by the Chamber.
- Performing any other tasks assigned to the line manager.
- Government Excellence System
- Sheikh Khalifa Excellence Award Form – European Foundation for Quality Management model
- Quality Management Systems (ISO 9001)
- EFQM Excellence Model
- Bachelor of Business Administration / Engineering.
- Certified assessor Certificate.
- 5 years in a similar position.
- Experience in evaluating institutions and individuals
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Support Services|
|Company Industry:||Corporate Management Office|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates|