Click here to ApplyCivil Construction Manager – Madkour Group
• Schedule the project in logical steps and budget time required to meet deadlines.
• Evaluate construction methods and determine cost-effectiveness of plans.
• Direct and supervise workers.
• Determine labor requirements and allocate new workers to the construction site.
• Inspect and review projects to monitor compliance with building and safety codes, and other regulations.
• Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to administrative staff, workers, and clients, representing the owner.
• Obtain all necessary permits and licenses.
• Study job specifications to determine appropriate construction methods.
• Select, contract, and oversee workers who complete specific pieces of the project, such as painting or plumbing.
• Requisition of supplies and materials to complete construction projects.
• Prepare and submit budget estimates and progress and cost tracking reports.
• Develop and implement quality control programs.
• Take actions to deal with the results of delays, or emergencies at construction
• Confer with supervisory personnel, owners, contractors, and design professionals to discuss and resolve matters such as work procedures, complaints, and construction problems.
• Plan, organize, and direct activities concerned with the construction and maintenance of structures, facilities, and systems.
• Investigate damage, accidents, or delays at construction sites, to ensure that proper
• procedures are being carried out.
• Direct acquisition of land for construction projects.
|Job Location:||Cairo, Egypt|
|Job Role:||Civil Engineering|
|Company Industry:||Construction & Building; General Engineering Consultancy|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|