Click here to ApplyCollection Specialist – Biomedic
1. Follow up and contact customers for outstanding invoices.
2. Receipts entry on ERP system related to customers and allocate invoices
3. Resolve settlement discrepancies.
4. Coordinate with banks regarding “factoring” invoices.
5. Communicate with Sales and customer service department regarding outstanding balances.
6. Respond to customer inquiries on time and resolve their problems.
7. E-mail correspondence to customers to encourage payment of delinquent accounts.
8. Preparing inflow on a monthly basis
9. Prepare reports related to customers outstanding’s
Perform other similar jobs as requested
|Job Location:||Beirut, Lebanon|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Medical Hospital|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|