Click here to ApplyConstruction Engineer – Future Careers Middle East Freezone LLC
On behalf of a global client, we are seeking a Construction Engineer for their Riyadh operations.
- Reporting to the Construction Manager you will assist and follow up on engineering tasks related to construction, re-imaging, and maintenance work in order to ensure projects are completed as per project budget, time, and quality standards.
- Prepare Soil Test technical requirements and initiate the purchase requisition on the system.
- Prepare Site Survey report after the engineering survey of construction based on the nature of development (Free Standing or Food Court).
- Assist in monitoring the activities of the Construction function to support the company in achieving its short and long-term strategic goals.
- Monitor, execute, and ensure the completion of construction projects of stores and corporate offices as per the desired specifications and prepare snag list for previously handed over sites.
- Conduct and ensure testing of facilities after the timely completion of construction work are within budget.
- Monitor and control the interior, exterior, and equipment installation process by coordinating the efforts of others.
- Prepare, schedule, and conduct store closings, audit, and report results.
- Implement and communicate corporate standards to suppliers and contractors and review regularly to ensure compliance.
- Coordinate and follow-up with the consultants on the preparation project drawing.
- Evaluate, assess, and provide feedback on the performance of the contractors, suppliers, and service agents against the agreed-upon criteria.
- Assist the Divisional Head and Architect in estimating the total costs of construction and re-imaging.
- Carry-out cost analysis and maintain a comprehensive cost data bank for all assigned construction projects which are readily available to all departmental team members
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Construction and Building|
|Company Industry:||Retail & Wholesale; Catering, Food Service, & Restaurant; Hospitality & Accomodation|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|