- You will provide all on-site construction management activities associated with the completion of contract.
- Monitors performance of the construction supervision team to confirm compliance with contractual requirements.
- You will support the Project Director in the management of construction project to monitor on-schedule completion within or below budget in accordance with contractual obligations; and monitors risks/problems and helps develop options to resolve.
- Works with other consultants and contractors to manage and direct the overall planning of construction activities to identify critical milestones and priorities.
- Provides the required leadership to the team for proper execution of the work.
- Manage the assignment of manpower, materials, and equipment to maximize efficiency, maintain schedules, and to meet budget goals.
- Keeps alert to possible problem areas and takes preventive action to ensure that critical milestones are met.
- Establishes, monitors, and maintains construction engineering quality control in the field.
- Prepare periodic reports summarizing progress of construction activities for higher-level management and clients. Prepares technical reports and conduct high quality presentations when needed.
- Establishes and maintains a close working relationship with project design engineering, client representatives, and contractors.
- Reviews material submittals, shop drawings and method statements. Recommends approval, forwards to the Client for final approval and follows-up with the Client, as applicable.
- Monitors contractor performance pertaining to schedule and conformance to plans and specifications. Performs technical reviews and evaluations.
- Maintains project control documentation, design drawings and specifications, back-charge documents, change orders, etc.
- Conducts performance evaluations for assigned personnel.
- Frequently interfaces with upper-level management and client personnel. Keeps them informed of the progress and relay potential problem that may affect the project so a prompt action can be made.
We have a long list of Project Management Consulting and Main Contracting companies who are always looking for Top Candidates for their future projects across the GCC Region!
Our new platform will allow us to represent you like never before. Our consultants will be out there with the sole mission to bring you options with your favorite employers. Once you have matched any of our opportunities, one of our consultants will contact you to discuss the role further.
Should your skills and experience match our initial requirements, your profile will automatically be added on our AI system, FifthEdge, and you will receive a welcome email confirmation within the next 24-48 hours.
Please note that it is vital that you complete your profile on the site and your contact details are updated so we can easily reach you once we have finalized the roles.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Construction and Building|
|Company Industry:||Civil Engineering|