Click here to ApplyConstruction Manager – Lebanon – The C.A.T. Group of Companies
Provide technical and managerial directions to project team members, as directed by the project manager
2. Review the performance of project team members and report the same to the project manager
3. Handle all types of Operations and Site Construction
4. Ensure that Safety Rules and Regulations are implemented in coordination with the Safety Manager
5. Meet all set deadlines while ensuring that the productivity targets are also met along with quality and safety.
6. Review construction drawings form a constructability point of view
7. Review, approve and submit of methods of statements for various tasks.
8. Ensure quality and safety control during the construction process.
9. Ensure strict compliance with relevant standards and specifications.
10. Ensure Proper implementation of schedules.
11. Coordinate work amongst various disciplines.
12. Ensure that construction crews are always supplied with enough information, drawings, sketches, materials and consumables to meet and improve target dates.
13. Implement safety plan and ensure highest level of safety to client’s requirements.
14. Coordinate with the QA/QC Engineer/Manager and ensure proper implementation of the QA/QC plan.
15. Ensure efficiency and proper productivity of the working crews.
16. Ensure implementation of stores logistics, coordination of project materials, transport…etc.
17. Implement the contractual scope of work and ensure implementation of the change orders system with client.
18. Ensure smooth interfacing with contractors and subcontractors on the job.
19. Any other duty/task as assigned/requested by the project manager.
|Job Location:||Beirut, Lebanon|
|Company Industry:||General Engineering Consultancy; Civil Engineering|