Click here to ApplyContinuous Improvement Manager
- Coach Operations on continuous improvement implementation including: leadership activities, daily operations activities, autonomous maintenance and other loss elimination processes and tools.
- Coach Operations leadership on integration of continuous improvement tools including creating/maintaining pillar structures and sequencing of applications.
- Facilitate training and improvement activities with leadership and operational resources.
- Participating in leadership pilot (learning/modeling) activities at key sites
- Review process improvements and make recommendations and solutions at the sites. Utilize expertise to discuss strategy.
- Connect Business, division and local imperatives to the continuous improvement work within the function.
- Provide strong communication and implementation as well as analyze and review results.
- Stay connected and updated on current local and market trends in order to support better positioning through continuous improvement .
- Leadership scope includes multiple pillars in sites across the field
- Provide training and development to resources at pillar training events.
- Provide standardized training and documentation as the owner of key pillar processes.
- Provide coordination and summary of division continuous improvement metrics/plans
- Maintain key process training and other documentation for database/web site use.
- Will develop continuous improvement expertise in others and apply it to company processes
- Will deliver specific instruction on multiple continuous improvement pillars
- Will use continuous improvement tools/processes to aid plants in making small to large scale improvement that is both general and part of key business strategy
- Put method in place to monetize the investments and benefits of continuous improvements.
|Job Location:||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia|
Click here to Apply