Click here to ApplyContracts Manager – Engineering – Edecs eldawlia for engineering and contracting
- Maintaining correspondence and documentation related to contracts and moving forward with close-out, extension or renewal of contracts
- Support negotiations of claims, manage contractual changes and resolve disputes or conflict resolution with Contractors
- Drafting and review of tender document.
- Preparing the various types of agreements (JV, Consortium, Subcontractors …Etc.), contract formation, administration and management, review the pre-bids documents.
- Identify risks and opportunities in the contracts.
- Negotiate contracts within internal and external business partners, delegated authority, as well as with both customers and suppliers.
- Submitting Reports to the top management.
- Develop, implement, and manage service agreements correspondence/ change orders.
- Stay up-to date with legislative changes and coordinate with the legal department as needed.
- Maintain organized system of physical and digital records.
|Job Role:||Civil Engineering|
|Company Industry:||Construction & Building|
Click here to Apply