Click here to ApplyCorporate Research Account Manager – Elaraby Group
- Manage the day to day relationship with key contact and work positively towards developing a trusting business relationship.
- Understand what the client’s overall goals and objectives are through regular discovery meetings, and the role that different departments and individuals are playing in achieving these.
- Maintain and develop smooth relationships with the Clients and manage proactively and sensitively these relationships when difficult circumstances might occur.
- Identifies growth areas / new opportunities for business by anticipating future needs / trends in industry.
- Demonstrate impactful insight to clients.
- Prepare and deliver presentations with recommendations that actively seek to meet the objectives of the client’s brief.
- Build category and industry knowledge to better understand their business needs and key objectives.
- Work together with your manager and your client to think outside the box and go further by identifying new approaches to solve critical business questions in line with client.
- Guide junior team members/ reporting line on presentation preparation, appropriate analysis and develop consumer insights.
|Job Role:||Marketing and PR|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Click here to Apply