Click here to ApplyDialysis Staff Nurse (ِJeddah City – جدة) – Diaverum
Coordination of Patient care
Maintains high standards of patient care
- Provide chronic hemodialysis therapy including but not limited to formulating a dialysis plan for ultra-filtration, initiating dialysis via various accesses, complying with the safety measures, and monitoring patient vital signs applicable to ESRD patients according to Plan of Care.
- Administer medications, fluid therapy or other appropriate treatments per physician orders and documents them in the patient medical records.
- Perform patient assessment including but not limited to vital signs and all other parameters of the ESRD patients, review dialysis orders, determine general physical and mental condition of patient through observations and interview, assist in determining compliance to dietary or medication regimen, and document all observations appropriately in the patient’s medical records.
- Analyze patient data; assess and monitor status of vascular accesses, review laboratory works, patient assessments and report any relevant changes or abnormalities to the physician.
- Prepare and monitor dialysis machines and systems.
- Maintain and monitor dialysis water treatment system for use according to the established procedures.
- Prepare dialysis delivery systems for use according to established procedure and inform to the biomed technician for any malfunctions.
- Participate proactively in quality improvement programs, complete treatment records.
- Review pre and post hemodialysis care with patient.
- Discuss health concerns with patient; review patient concerns with physician as necessary.
- Provide ongoing patient education.
- Provides direct care to patients and families utilizing established Diaverum Standards.
- Knows and applies the company Policies and Procedures.
- Ensures that patient privacy and confidentiality is maintained at all times.
- Assesses the patient’s condition and nursing needs. Sets goals in conjunction with the patient and significant others. Delivers appropriate nursing interventions to meet the goals.
- Administers medications and performs treatments in accordance with established Policies and Procedures.
- Maintains concise and accurate nursing records.
|Job Location:||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Company Industry:||Medical Clinic|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|