Click here to ApplyDigital Specilaist – MTM Group
The Digital Marketing Specialist’s role is to design, create, and deliver marketing programs online. This role requires an in-depth knowledge of Tech Savvy products and market goals. Proficiency in graphics, web advertising, social media and web development is a must.
- Work closely with marketing specialists, senior marketing specialists and marketing manager for design requirements
- Coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. website, blogs, press releases and podcasts)
- Manage end-to-end digital projects
- Responsible for developing, managing, and designing of websites, landing pages and other digital requirements.
- Responsible for boosting all digital ads including social media accounts, google ads and other digital platforms needed
- Responsible for liaising with outsourced digital agencies for additional digital requirements.
- Responsible for delivering email blasts for all brands
- Create digital analytics campaign reports on the performance of all digital ads after every campaign
- Owning and maintaining site analytics, metrics and campaign reporting
- Present recommendations on the budgeting of digital ads with marketing specialists
- Responsible for digital ads performance for all brands (ad type, ad channel, target audience)
- Develop, execute and manage SEO strategies for all brands
- Create social media accounts in all current and upcoming platforms for all brands (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat)
- Review website analytics of potential lead (website visits, bouncing rate, etc.)
- Responsible in creating locations for all brands in google map
- Establish our web presence to boost brand awareness
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to increase profitability
- Responsible for managing current budget in credit card for boosting
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Marketing and PR|
|Company Industry:||Sports & Outdoor Activities|