Click here to ApplyDistrict Manager (West Africa) – Adamco Pharm
- Study Market investment opportunities to support CEO in Expansion decision-making.
- Monitoring and Reviewing issued Adamco pharm subsidiary’s reports, Payment invoices,Financial Statements.
- Review Covenant movement Documentation, Mathematical
- Preparing Adamco Pharm and Its subsidiary’s annual and quarterly financial statements.
- Submit a monthly financial report to Top Management stating company’s business results.
- Participate in board members meetings to submit financial recommendations when needed.
- Follow-up and review bank account statements on a monthly basis.
- Monitor the effectiveness of contracts implementation commitments between Adamco Pharma and Suppliers, banks to insure company’s rights and interests.
- Overseeing the operation between Adamco pharm &banks to obtain the best banking service.
- Supervision and preparation of monthly tax returns (added value taxes) and quarterly annual tax returns (discount taxes and additives),
- Completing registration documents required of the Export Council and the Export Development Fund.
- Supervising quarterly financial centers, budget, closing accounts, to be presented to the Board members.
- Assist chartered accountant to submit all required documents, including company financial statements and analysis.
- Follow-up purchases process with Adamco pharm suppliers and general and administrative expenses.
|Company Industry:||Pharmaceutical Manufacturing|
Click here to Apply