Click here to ApplyElectrical Sales Manager – Alfanar Company
- Prepare and agree with management the annual sales target.
- Plan and manage the sales resources according to the agreed budget.
- Complete the sales team and train and support them.
- Prepare and agree with managements a customer focus list of existing and potential customer.
- Agree and maintain an efficient and effective monthly journey plan, covering all existing and potential customers and specifies.
- Monitor competitors activities participate in marketing and market share studies and surveys.
- Guide the sales team to the target proper segments and to close the project sales deal.
- Hold weekly sales meetings with all sales team to discuss the updates and make decisions accordingly.
- Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts.
- Prepare sales and progress reports to management on a weekly basis.
- Analyse and compare monthly sales performance against budget and immediately direct the activities to correct adverse variances.
- Having technical knowledge of the service range and to for promoting these services in terms of their benefits against competitors’ services.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service.
- Create proposals and conduct seminars & service presentation to clients to keep them updated with the company’s latest news.
- Coordinating & following up with tendering management in order to check the projects status.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Construction & Building|
|Monthly Salary:||US $7,000|
Click here to Apply