Click here to ApplyEstimator
JOB PURPOSE STATEMENT:
Estimates damages and costs of repairs on damaged vehicles.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Inspect vehicles with standard parts, cost and labour rates. Examine damaged vehicles for dents scratches, broken glass and other areas requiring repair, replacement or repainting.
- Estimate damage and repair costs on vehicles.
- Sight along fenders to detect frame damaged, or position vehicle in frame rig that indicates location and extent of misalignment
- Compute cost of replacement parts and labour to restore to condition using standard labour and parts cost.
- Enter itemized estimate on job order card or estimate form and explain estimate to customer.
- Provide information to customers so that they can deal with the Insurance Representative regarding repairs on their vehicles.
- Undertake additional related responsibilities as required.
- Ability to obtain initial estimation accuracy to 99% without additional estimation.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Maintenance, Repair, and Technician|
|Company Industry:||Automotive Repair, Spare Parts, & Support Services; Automotive Dealership & Distributor; Automotive Manufacture|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|