Click here to ApplyExport Sales Executive – MEIA Graduate Programme – Jotun
- Plan and carry out sales activities within designated export countries to increase market share and achieve sales targets and related objectives.
- Develop Jotun’s position and brand awareness in new markets by regular visits to target accounts and implementation of agreed action plans to develop strong relationships and market position.
- Achieve annual sales and profitability targets.
- Prepare and submit regular reports on sales activities, market trends, competitor activities and customer satisfaction in the assigned area of responsibility.
- Carry out market analysis to quantify market dimensions, competitive activity, etc. and identify key opportunities in each market.
- Liaise closely with all departments i.e. Logistics, Customer Service, Technical Support & Services etc. to meet customer needs and achieve targets.
|Job Location:||South Africa|
|Company Industry:||Chemicals Manufacture|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
Click here to Apply