Click here to ApplyField Operator – Air Products (Middle East) FZE
Field Operator is accountable for the day to day operation for the operations of specific plant unit in Jazan, Saudi Arabia.
Nature & Scope
The Field Operator, reporting to the Shift Supervisor, is accountable for the day to day operation and ensuring the production requirements set by the customer are achieved in a safe and efficient manner. The Operator will execute daily tasks which include preparing and implementing safety work permits, LOTO, complete operations preventative maintenance activities, and assist the maintenance and engineering teams in preparing and executing corrective maintenance activities.
· Maintain a safe work environment. Demonstrate leadership with all company & industry safe work processes to prevent all injuries. Ensure proper documentation is maintained for safety related activities.
· Provide Operations support & guidance during the commissioning of the plants as needed. Maintain accurate document control and monitor quality assurance initiatives.
· Provide Operations guidance to ensure safety, reliability and maintainability of equipment, processes, utilities, and controls
· Manage plant production efficiently based on input provided from Plant Management and Plant Production Engineering to ensure safety and reliability targets are met to achieve maximum profitable.
· Report shift production progress and plant status to the Shift Supervisor, providing operational solutions for shortfall areas
· Ensure the safety of all operations personnel by utilizing the JIGPC basic safety procedures which includes Safety Work Permits, LOTO, Confined Space, etc.
· Ensure compliance with process safety, MOC’s, and other requirements.
· Operate the facility ensuring Environmental and Regulatory requirements are not exceeded.
· Assist in the commissioning activities of the facility as needed.
· Effectively operate plant facilities to meet the customer’s satisfaction on safety, reliability, product quality, and flexibility of product supply while in compliance of contractual requirements.
· Support & maintain close working relationships with engineering and maintenance personnel to continuously monitor & evaluate plant systems & equipment.
· Provide operations support and participate in investigations and Root Cause Analysis in order to identify & implement sustainable corrective actions.
· Facilitate attainment of operational excellence and customer satisfaction via operations productivity, reliability, quality, and continuous improvement initiatives.
· Maintain customer communications and relationships at the ‘board’ level, insuring customer demand rates are satisfied while maximizing the efficiency and profitability of the facility.
· Communication of plant activities with other shifts to maintain continuity between shifts for a safe and reliable operation.
· Execute other duties as assigned from reporting managers in a timely and efficient manner
|Job Location:||Jizan, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Oil and Gas|
|Company Industry:||Oil & Gas|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|