Click here to ApplyFinance Manager (West Africa) – Adamco Pharm
- Review all receipts and approve to proceed transaction according to Finance policy.
- Monitor Company Safes transactions and submit a weekly report to CFO.
- Reviews daily collections of sale deals and follow- with Sales department collections closing process.
- Monitor products stock balances on a weekly basis comparing with planned stock and order new stock from Logistics department when needed.
- Follow-up with Company Key client’s collection process of Unpaid debts.
- Monitor operation effectiveness with banks in Deposits, disbursements, account statements, providing new facilities, transfer and issue checks.
- Develop a vision of expected cash flows for company coming commitments and work to implement them substantially.
- Reviews entries of Daily Journal transaction.
- Submit a monthly report to CFO with Trading Accounts, Profits & Losses, Month Closing.
- Submit weekly reports to Adamco Pharm management team with treasury transactions expenses or collections, Trips, Bank Statements, Sales VS Target up to date.
- Supervise data entries on e-accounting system (ERP).
- Develop a vision to reduce expenses and increase revenues in coordination with sales department.
- Follow-up cargo shipments (air-sea) and facilities obstruction till product storage at warehouse.
- Monitor & follow-up company vehicles rates consumption and maintenance in coordination with fleet supervisor.
- Follow-up and supervision of company local purchases.
- Review Nigerian staff monthly variables salaries and processed salaries disbursement according to HR Policy.
|Job Role:||Finance and Investment|
|Company Industry:||Pharmaceutical Manufacturing|
|Monthly Salary:||US $3,000|
Click here to Apply