Click here to ApplyFinancial Accounting Manager (West Africa)
1. Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the accounting department.
2. Monitoring and analyzing accounting data and produce financial reports or statements.
3. Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies and principles.
4. Coordinate and complete annual audits in addition to Provide recommendations.
5. Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions to maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions.
|Job Location:||Cairo, Egypt|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Pharmaceutical Manufacturing; Medical & Healthcare Equipment; Healthcare, other|
|Monthly Salary:||US $2,000|