Managing the entire financial planning, analysis & reporting process for projects.
Responsibilities and deliverables for which this position is accountable
- Develop and analyze financial and dashboard reports.
- Develop and manage the preparation of all internal and external financial reporting with supporting’s and evaluate it for various departments.
- Develop ad-hoc analysis like investment analysis.
Develop regular financial reports and analysis forecasting and trending budget performance.
- Control over actuals vs budget and ensure cost is under budget.
- Assist the Director of Financial Planning & Reporting in producing presentations and other information for the board committees and Board.
- Development of planning and budgeting process, including the development of the budget manual and templates.
- Involve in Annual audits and fulfill Audit requirements.
- Prepare stuff for different board committees.
- Develop and analyze long-term business plans, compare them with original plans, and support in updated the plans.
- Benchmark analysis with competitors to be carried out.
- Based at HQ.
- Regular meetings with Divisions, Auditors, BLT, etc.
- Occasional traveling throughout the region as well as some international travel.
- Significant use of IT applications.
- Provides significant support to senior management in decision making.
- Work targets cover various timeframes depending on the nature of assignments.
Communications & Working Relationships:
- Reports to the Head of Financial Planning & Reporting.
- Framework, Boundaries & decision making responsibility:
- Supports senior management.
- Assists in making key decisions.
|Job Location:||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Real Estate|