Click here to ApplyFixed Enterprise Solution Architect – Vodafone Qatar
We rely on the brightest sparks to help us deliver new innovations. So if you believe, like we do, that technology can help us imagine, create and realize a more connected future – then we need you to help us achieve that goal!
The E2E Enterprise Solution Architect is accountable and responsible for the Enterprise Service design in the HLD and LLD phases.
With us you will be responsible to..
- Support budget planning for Enterprise projects and ensuring efficient use of company’s CAPEX, direct costs & OPEX budget and vendor negotiations
- Design efficient solutions which fulfils the customer requirements in line with Vodafone guidelines
- Achieve set Enterprise Customer NPS tagret Role accountabilities (Financial, customer, operational, KPI’s etc.)
- Coordinate the design process with all involved parties, internal and external
- Review and validate all Enterprise Service related planning, design and optimization proposals from Outsourced partner in light of customer requirements, network quality & cost efficiency
- Consolidate and complete the E2E design of the Enterprise Service and obtain the approval from Networks, IS and Operations
- Provide the SOW, HLD/LLD, BoQ with costs and a project schedule for the E2E solution
- Support the company budget cycle process and new design and service standards
- Contribute to identify and implement solutions improving performance, quality and efficiency and enabling cost base reduction
- Support pre-sales activities as a focal point between EBU, Technology and 3rd parties.
- Engage with local cross functional teams capturing the customer requirements and driving the definition of the deliverables in the specific area.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|