We are searching for Florist to work in our store. The Florist’s responsibilities should furnish clients with relevant flower-related information. To ensure success as a Florist, you should demonstrate accurate, updated knowledge about flowers’; nutritional requirements. Invariably, a terrific Florist will craft robust packaging solutions to avoid preventable breakages.
- Receiving shipments, and then snipping and displaying our flowers.
- Topping up watering solutions to enhance our flowers' life spans.
- Advising clients on possible flower combinations.
- Providing occasion-specific flower suggestions.
- Carefully arranging palatable bouquets for purchase.
- Packaging clients' flowers to prevent breakages.
- Instructing clients on suitable transporting and feeding processes.
Accomplishing their ultimate goal of creating floral arrangements that satisfy customers requires Florists to be well versed in a variety of areas. From our analysis of job postings, common tasks performed by Florists include:
- Determine the type of arrangement desired, the occasion, and the date,
- time, and location for each arrangement needed
- Recommend flowers and greenery for each arrangement
- Consider the customer’s budget when making recommendations
- Design floral displays that evoke a particular sentiment or style
- Answer telephones, take orders, wrap arrangements
|Job Role:||Design, Creative, and Arts|
|Company Industry:||Retail & Wholesale|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|