A Communications Lead with the global leader in the creation of Taste & Wellbeing and Fragrance & Beauty, and a key member of our Taste & Wellbeing Regional team focussing on the exciting SAMEA (South Asia, the Middle East, and Africa) region while being based in our Dubai office – Your future position?
To support our exciting new ways of working for our region, we are now hiring for a ‘Head of Communications’ role for our regional office in Dubai.
As a member of our Taste & Wellbeing Global Communications team, you will lead the internal and external communications function for our Taste & Wellbeing business in the SAMEA (South Asia, the Middle East, and Africa) region and partner with the Senior Management, Regional Leadership, and teams across the region. You will ensure that our business and teams in the region can communicate internally and externally in an effective way to support Givaudan’s purpose and growth strategy. This is a new strategic, hands-on, and individual contributor role, working full time with us. You will directly report to the Head of Global Communications for the Taste & Wellbeing business.
You will work for a company that touches billions of consumers more than a hundred times a day. With its heritage stretching back over 250 years, Givaudan has a long history of innovating scents and tastes. Our passion is to collaborate with customers and partners to develop game-changing innovations in the food & beverage, fragrance and beauty industries. We have a culture that works to inspire, challenge and capture the heart and soul of consumers and customers. Our customers in SAMEA have local, regional, and international profiles, bringing diversity and curiosity to your daily job.
In this exciting and challenging role, you will help manage –
• You will develop internal communication strategies and programmes that help improve employee engagement.
• You will write employee messages, develop presentations, use multimedia tools, and organise dialogue opportunities for the SAMEA leadership team
• Provide strategic counsel on multiple communication topics.
• You will select external communication strategies across public relations, marketing, communications, digital marketing, events, and speaking opportunities that amplify Givaudan’s leadership in the market.
• You will also be the SAMEA media spokesperson and manage issues and crisis communications.
The Regional Communication function:
• You will develop this newly created regional communications function and identify needs and opportunities for Givaudan Taste & Wellbeing in the region.
• You will work with the regional partners, the global communications team, and external agencies to accomplish the priorities.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Marketing and PR|
|Company Industry:||FMCG; Chemicals Manufacture; Food & Beverage Production|