Click here to ApplyIndustrial Job Evaluator – Saudi Petroleum Services Polytechnic
1. Provides on-job certification objectivity and quality control.
2. Completes all relevant documentation as employee performs assigned task(s)-but must immediately stop any evaluation as soon as any task action could cause risk to self, others, and/or equipment.
3. Accepts that employees must often adjust their procedures according to the department Specific Operations Procedures (SOP) and respond to varying situations during the performance of their work.
4. Questions employee’s performance motives for task steps; records the employee’s answers on Task Evaluation Sheet and evaluates the responses.
5. Always evaluates an employee on the result of the task-was the task safely completed in a manner that met established operational standards and procedures?
6. Ensures all specific tasks are signed and dated by mentors(s) before signing off the Job Tasks Standards (JTS) certification tasks.
7. Enters reason(s) on JTS evaluation form when employee’s task performance is unsatisfactory.
8. Explains the reason(s) for any unsatisfactory task performance to the employee and mentor.
9. Signs and dates the appropriate task completion certificate when an employee has successfully completed the specified number of tasks to be certified at a recognized job-title level.
10. Reports task evaluation result to training tracking system coordinator.
|Job Location:||Dammam, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Primary, Prep, & Secondary School|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|