Click here to ApplyInformation Technology Manager – The C.A.T. Group of Companies
- Manage technologies and provide administrative assistance for various systems
- Understand various IT troubleshooting and provide technical support
- Control and monitor data, network access and backup systems
- Negotiate and communicate with third-party software providers for new software’s and troubleshooting
· Oversee the overall management of IT day to day operations to improve infrastructure costs, performance, and end user satisfaction
· Provide leadership in planning and managing computer operations and production support, systems and database administration and network operations
· Ensure system performance and SLAs are met
· Manage IT resource requirements to ensure appropriate balance between tactical and strategic demands
· Implement IT continuous improvement programs
· Lead IT asset management team to ensure assets full lifetime cycle value is achieved
· Manage strategic relationships with key IT product and service providers
· Develop and implement corporate security standards, policies, and practices to make continual improvements and increase the effectiveness of the security program.
· Conduct awareness training, risk assessments, and monitor local and regional issues.
· Review, audit, and enforce security design elements for all new data center construction on location.
· Provide in depth technical expertise for both tactical and operational initiatives
· Provision in close cooperation with third party service provider an IT infrastructure that is suitable for the group to access and use their business applications
· Assess the relative impact of IT industry trends to current and future enterprise infrastructure needs and projects
· Support ERP customization and Integration
· Monitor the cost, the number of resources and deployment for IT Projects
· Understand internal client requirements and oversee the design of a comprehensive strategy to achieve successful project and business outcomes.
· Develop good relationships with the respective clients and lead the project teams translation of internal customer needs into practical solutions.
· Interface with business managers to define infrastructure support initiatives and solutions for improving service efficiency and effectiveness
· Analyze and predict trends and develop long range plans designed to maintain cost effectiveness
· Responsible for designing and troubleshooting IT services to meet the functional objectives of the business
· Ensuring the mitigation, monitoring, and managing of infrastructure related risks
· Manage the IT team and constantly search for creative ways to elevate the capabilities of technology systems and people to meet business needs
- · Participate in the budget process
|Job Location:||Beirut, Lebanon|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Civil Engineering|