Click here to ApplyIT Manager – المتحده للموارد البشرية
- Developing information technology policies and practices.
- Managing the network infrastructure and available systems.
- Managing teams of technicians, system programmers, and other information technology personnel.
- Follow up on computer hardware problems and make suggestions regarding appropriate solutions.
- Follow up on employee and customer data and keep records in an orderly manner.
- Follow-up testing and repair of equipment and technical devices.
- Following up on the maintenance and improvement of the institution’s local networks and its servers.
- Managing data backup and system security operations.
- Managing installations, upgrades, and hardware and software configurations used.
- Evaluating system performance and recommending required improvements.
- Providing solutions and recommendations to avoid problems related to devices and data systems.
- Ensure that the data is processed or transferred in accordance with the legal guidelines and the institution’s instructions.
- Controlling costs and budgets related to IT devices and systems.
- Managing contracts with suppliers such as development platforms, telecommunications companies, and software and system licenses.
- Carries out any other tasks assigned to him within the limits of his duties and job responsibilities.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Human Resources|
Click here to Apply