Click here to ApplyITIL Analyst – Raqmiyat LLC (Al Ghurair Group of Companies)
• Understanding of Key Operations and Transition processes like Incident, Change, Events, Problem and Configuration Management.
• Ability to handle major incidents and related documentation like Root Cause Analysis report, Known Errors, etc.
• Ability to own and manage at least one ITIL process to ISO 20000 standards.
• Generate ITIL Reports demonstrating process maturity and performance indicators.
• Basic knowledge of Audit process, evidence gathering, and presentation.
• Build ITIL Knowledge Repositories from identified and implemented solutions.
• Basic understanding of Information Security framework to ensure and enforce compliance. • Identify, propose and incorporate continuous process improvements.
• Demonstrate Good level Presentation and Training skills.
• Understanding of communication and MS Excel & PowerPoint skills.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||IT Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|