Click here to ApplyLaboratory Technician (Desalination Plant) Jizan
The Laboratory Technician will form part of the Operations team and their role will cover laboratory management, sampling and analysis, reporting and quality control.
The Laboratory Technician will work Monday to Friday, however there may be a requirement to work after hours, weekends and public holidays.
· Manage inventory to maintain laboratory functions, including support to the on-line instrumentation of the plant.
· Be proactive in regards to laboratory OHS and environmental issues.
· Calibrate and maintain laboratory and on-line instruments and equipment.
· Perform routine sampling and laboratory testing in accordance with internal and relevant Australian/International standards.
· Perform ad-hoc sampling and laboratory testing during abnormal events as required.
· Instruct and oversee operational staff in regards to correct sampling and laboratory technique.
· Review, interpret and report on plant performance and water quality data and liaise with process controllers, operations assistants and managers.
· Manage the delivery and preparation of samples and containers for external analysis.
· Review, interpret and report on water quality data from both external laboratories and internal data.
· Develop all the initial documentation set required to work in the lab and to perform the regular duties described above. This will involve but not be limited to Standard Operating Procedures, Work Instructions, etc.
· Understand the process and the risks of each process unit in the plant.
· Adhere to all safety and environmental requirements.
Other duties as required.
|Job Location:||Jizan, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Maintenance, Repair, and Technician|
|Company Industry:||Water & Waste Water Treatment|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|