Click here to ApplyLogistic Coordinator – CADG
Purpose of the Job
The Logistics Coordinator’s primary responsibility will be focused on establishing a local / regional procurment network to minimize international procurment requirements while supporting CADG operations in a given country / region in West Africa.
1. Liaise and collaborate with internal and external parties in order to ensure that all CADG logistic requirements are met; including regional acquisition, distribution, internal allocation, delivery and final disposal of resources.
2. Develop and maintain positive business relationships with key personnel to ensure customer requirements are met, take advantage of sales opportunities, and minimize overall costs.
3. Provide project management services, including inventory control, local and regional price listings and appropriate supply chain management.
4. Manage the movement of goods in order to maximize value and minimize costs.
5. Develop and implement Logistic Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
6. Provide timely logistical related reports to CADG Management and associated staff on a routine basis.
7. Train, mentor, and supervise subordinate staff in the performance of their duties
8. Liaise and coordinate with suppliers and sub-contractors on delivery and payment terms
9. Account for and track all logistical expenses, deliveries, and commitments via CADG Logistics/Finance policies
10. Ensure the proper invoicing and reconciliations of all payments made to suppliers
11. Perform all other related tasks as may be assigned by CADG Management
|Job Role:||Logistics and Transportation|
|Company Industry:||Construction & Building|