Click here to ApplyLogistics Officer – Al-Sayer Group
• Assist in ROA – Demand Forecasting, Procurement, sourcing, and contracting of materials, supplies, equipment, and services for Healthy Stock Level.
• Responsible for the preparation and process of purchase orders and documents in accordance with company policies and procedures Including New Item configuration (MM Module) and ensuring APPROVALS as per policy.
• Cross Review and Ensure OC received from Vendors are as per LPO requested Specification, Price and Delivery timelines.
• Maintain complete updated purchasing records /data and pricing in the system.
• Coordinate with Overseas suppliers very closely to ensure on-time delivery, Handling, and monitoring of claims with vendors for defectives, shortage, missing parts.
• Source, select and negotiate for the best freight quote forwarders arrangement (Local/International) as per best Price and timelines and Temperature requirements.
• Coordinate with Internal Cross Functional departments in general and specific to below
Finance Dept. On time SRV Submission and Payment Process and Approvals follow up
Regulatory: Documents Submission / arrangements for MOH release and Close follow
Tender Dept: Coordinate File Process as per Laid down Procedures
Customs Dept: Coordinate Day to Day very close with Customs Dept. and ensure All Customs & Clearance documents provided are Fully aligned for smooth Clearance Process
Warehouse Unit – Ensure on time Inbound ASN, Shipment document and GRN Closure
Coordinating with Sales and other units as per business needs
• Responsible to Issue and manage all MOH Invoices in SAP (SD Module) Accurately and Ensure All documents are arranged /Provided for MOH Submission are Strictly aligned as per MOH Contract Guidelines.
• Others Process follow up for Demo, DN, Consignment Fill-up/Pickup, Purchase returns, Annual Stock Audits, Special subject arrangements as per mgmt. guidance.
• New System Initiatives, implementing department procedures and realizing department goals and Handling the day-to-day activities of the Procurement department and ensure competent quality execution of all regular purchasing duties and administrative works.
• Adhoc reports arrangement as per Management requirements.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Logistics and Transportation|
|Company Industry:||Medical & Healthcare Equipment|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|