Click here to ApplyMath Instructor – LNA in Al Khobar (Female) – Immediate Start – Niagara College KSA – NC KSA
A strategic partnership between Saudi Aramco, Ministry of Labor and Social Development, TVTC & HRDF resulted in the establishment of the first academy for female in Al Khobar – Leading National Academy (LNA) – which is not-for-profit legally independent entity aiming at leading diversification of employment opportunities and building the capabilities of the Saudi female workforce through economy driven, elite, and agile training; committed to the values of integrity, excellence, diversity, citizenship and safety responsibility. In partnership with Niagara College KSA, LNA provides a specialized two-year diploma training program for entry-level jobs in new market opportunities.
The first year, the Academic Program, solidifies English, IT, Math, and H&S skills as part of the performance-based curriculum. In the second year, the Job Skills Program provides the latest knowledge and skills training in different vocational trades and sectors (e.g. Supply Chain Management, Chemical Lab Technician, Business Administration, Electrical Technician, Quality Control Building Inspection, and Health, Safety & Environment). LNA prides itself on its integral reliance on smart learning solutions (e.g. iPads, Smartboards, blended learning) to efficiently equip carefully selected trainees (A2 minimum) through high quality training.
Applications are invited for the position of Instructor, Math, at Niagara College KSA, Leading National Academy in Al Khobar. Reporting to the Head, Academic Skills & Training Program, the Instructor, Math is responsible for developing an effective learning environment for trainees. This exciting career opportunity offers the ideal candidate a once-in-a lifetime educational development experience in an international environment to deliver mathematics and numeracy training within the Academic Program. All courses will be taught using the English language.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Delivery of about 25-28 hours of Math & basic IT (Microsoft Office & touch typing) instruction per week.
- Planning and delivering high quality, lessons online and/or face-to-face to non-native English-speaking learners of various abilities and levels.
- Integrating and using technology to enhance teaching and learning in the classroom.
- Developing and create a learning environment that is conducive to success for all trainees.
- Developing a variety of assessment tools, assess work using detailed rubrics, record results, and evaluate their trainee progress.
- Providing remedial sessions during non-teaching periods.
- Optimizing the use of educational technologies to meet trainee learning needs.
- Providing a learning environment which makes effective use of available resources including educational technologies and the NC KSA approved Learning Management System (Moodle).
- Delivering and modeling H&S safety messages every lesson.
- Contributing to individual learning profiles (ILPs) on the SMS (NCIS).
- Participating in curriculum and consultative committees and team meetings.
- Liaising with community members and engage in program promotion.
- Interacting with people at all levels of the organization.
|Job Location:||Khobar, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Teaching and Academics|
|Company Industry:||Primary, Prep, & Secondary School|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|