Click here to ApplyMechanical Technician (Desalination Plant) Jizan – Mena Business Investment Group
To provide mechanical skills to the Operations and Maintenance Team to ensure water quality and plant availability targets and maintenance budgets are met and the long‐term durability of the plant is maintained through activities focused on planned preventive maintenance and corrective maintenance.
· Ensure the plant is maintained as per the quantitative and qualitative standards set out in the Operation and Maintenance plans.
· Perform a variety of maintenance‐related tasks including planned and reactive maintenance, sub‐contractor management, supplier liaison, and preparation of budgets and proposals.
· Comply with all occupational health and safety, environmental and company requirements.
· Ensure all work is performed in a professional, timely and safe manner maintaining a high standard of housekeeping.
· Perform other maintenance duties as required, such as cleaning, painting, and lubrication.
· Assist with the writing and review of QA and maintenance procedures and site instructions and recommend improvements as appropriate.
· Receive maintenance related deliveries to site and verify documentation, quantities, quality etc.
· Maintain a high level of technical, personal, interpersonal and business skills.
· Other duties as requested.
|Job Location:||Jizan, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Maintenance, Repair, and Technician|
|Company Industry:||Water & Waste Water Treatment|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|