Click here to ApplyMerchandiser – Gandour Career Site
- Cover the assigned outlets as per the set merchandising routes.
- Implement approved visibility standards as well as any special promotional campaigns created to boost sales volume.
- Monitor the shelf space and report any deviation directly to the Merchandising supervisor and the respective Sales representative handling the account.
- Monitor and inspect of availability of products in retail outlets and ensure they are properly and effectively organized and displayed according to production and expiration dates (FIFO) and company guidelines.
- Reports any competitive activities on daily basis, as well as OOS and freshness observations.
- Reports in a timely manner on all merchandising activities whilst highlighting new visibility opportunities as well as competitive activities.
- Maximize the visibility and utilization of Point of Sales (POS) material.
- Ensure all display shelves and stands are kept clean and organized.
- Negotiate additional free display space and/or better locations with retailers.
|Job Location:||Beirut, Lebanon|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
Click here to Apply