Click here to ApplyOfficer, Technical Support IT – Al-Sayer Group
IT Technical Support Officer provides technical support for optimum performance of IT infrastructure. The responsibilities includes:
1. Install, configure and upgrade Windows operating system, Office packages and other software on desktops as requested by end user.
2. Upgrade PC memory, hardware and IT equipment’s firmware.
3. Periodic Monthly checkup for Windows, Microsoft Office and Adobe updates at user workstations in assigned locations.
4. Analyze hardware/software problems reported through IT Service Request and send hardware unit to Al Dhow Information Systems workshop for further investigation or replacement.
5. Verify availability of barcode identification numbers on new IT equipments and dispatch to respective locations after approval from Senior Group Manager, IT.
6. Update asset records of concerned resource profiles in IT Asset Systems.
7. Prepare assets track report containing updated locations of IT equipment and software installed in workstations, at concerned locations.
8. Maintain IT used /disposal assets per location.
9. Maintain record of obsolete IT equipment at assigned locations for shifting to Al Dhow Information Systems workshop.
10. Deploy patches, updates, remove/install programs, force policies as per the management recommendation.
11. Doing preventive maintenance, Cable arrangements, IT equipment’s (external/internal) maintenance ex PC, Laptop, telephone, printer etc, and IT room cleanliness as per IT ISO QMS standardization.
12. Provide required specification of IT equipment’s equipped with latest technology.
13. Maintain shift/amendments of the IT equipment’s inter/intra locations.
14. Provide required technical services through problem resolution and problem solving.
15. Coordinate with concerned vendors for getting technical support and solving end user related IT problems in addition to supporting when doing troubleshooting or survey for related IT.
16. Perform testing of new Operating System/Software/Hardware as per business function requirement.
17. Support the integration of workstation peripherals such as printers, network card, tap drive, cables, CCTV, WIFI, telephone, etc.
18. Provide a basic training on how to use IT Applications to end user whenever asked.
19. Prepare Technical documentation for the new IT system and IT Equipment whenever need.
20. Ensure proper handover for the tasks, projects and IT equipment’s whenever going on leave or rotational process as per IT ISO standardization.
21. Prepare periodic and ad hoc reports and presentations.
22. Document and maintain records of activities and process workflows on internal communication portals.
23. Adhere to Al-Sayer Group policies and health and safety regulations.
24. Perform other duties as requested by management.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Automotive Dealership & Distributor|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|