Click here to ApplyOperation Director I – Air Products (Middle East) FZE
Reporting to the CEO, the role of the Operation Director is to provide oversight of the daily operations and maintenance of the JIGPC Facility in Jizan, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Nature and Scope
The role is accountable for managing and supervising the safe operations & reliability of the Facility including:
· Facilitate the attainment of the highest operational discipline standards and best practices to meet customers’ satisfaction with reliability, quality and flexibility on product supply.
· Ensure the smooth and reliable operation and maintenance of all aspects of the plant, with the aim of achieving the highest plant reliability and availability, whilst controlling related costs in line with the business need.
· A primary accountability of this position is safety of all people working on site.
· The role coaches, advises, initiates, facilitates, motivates the operations team to achieve excellences in all phases of operations, productivity, reliability, quality, cost and customer satisfaction.
Principal Accountabilities (Operations)
1. Facilitate the use of and compliance of HSE standards such that performance continually improves and performance goals are met or exceeded. Ultimate result desire zero injuries.
2. Facilitate attainment of operations excellence and customer satisfaction via operations productivity, reliability, quality, cost reduction, services, continuous improvements, and meeting of budgets.
3. Develop operating management systems, training programs, operator competencies, standards & procedures to operate the facility to the highest standards possible.
4. Develop Operations organization in JIGPC facilities, and set-up solid infrastructure to support the demand of the facility Reliability and Safety targets.
5. Understand all relevant EH&S regulations applicable to the facility and develop plans on how they will be incorporated into the facilities daily functions to ensure compliance.
6. Support the commissioning of the JIGPC Facility (as needed) to ensure the start-up is successful.
7. Develop/train and promote top performing individuals who are competent in Operations, achieve success through teams, trustworthy, customer and employee focused open communication.
8. Closely interface with the various O&M functional teams on plant efficiencies, plant optimum operations, reliability and safety performance to insure meeting budget targets & customer expectations.
9. Closely interface with the customer, meet customer’s high level people on a routine basis, maintain close relation with customer, and get involved with customers’ routine and growth demand.
10. Directly interface with the customer on daily operation’s needs and participate in various customer interface meetings and support numerous commercial and operating initiatives.
11. Set up a high-level service model and foundation at this high growth potential of JIPC complex in Jazan Area.
Principal Responsibilities (Maintenance)
1. Ensure that the plants are maintained in a safe and serviceable condition, so that they can consistently attain the requirements achieving contracted availability
2. Minimizing any supply disruptions to the users.
3. Implementation of specific maintenance programs such as statutory, condition based and Preventive Maintenance.
4. Ensuring that the correct spare parts are held in the required locations and quantities.
5. Be capable to take any corrective action required to ensure the continuity of production and the safety of the equipment and personnel.
6. Ensure all site breakdowns are repaired and completed in a timely/prioritized manner.
7. Prepare the Maintenance Budget in conjunction with Plant and JIGPC Management.
8. Accountable for keeping maintenance expenditure within the agreed maintenance budgets, whilst reducing unplanned maintenance related events and their consequential business costs.
9. Ensure that the organization is staffed and developed to provide the required maintenance support and service level.
10. Drives a culture in which work is done correctly first time and re-work is eliminated.
11. Ensure that a strong safety culture is developed and maintained and that maintenance is executed in compliance with EH&S requirements.
12. Contribute to the development of EH&S related procedures in support of maintenance activities.
13. Drive Contractor and JIGPC’s Maintenance Health & Safety Excellence.
14. Ensure adherence to Permit to Work system and contractor induction training is completed to maintain the high level of safety for all site work
|Job Location:||Jizan, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Oil & Gas|