Click here to ApplyPatient Relations Officer
- Assisting patients and visitors by answering all their inquiries in regard to the services
- Train, motivate, develop and support the new staff when it’s required.
- Overlooking the day to day activities for the all the clinic team.
- Dealing with staffing issues; conducting appraisals and performance reviews; and providing or organizing training
- Ensuring that all the staff are following policies .
- Manages and coordinates activities involved in scheduling VIP patients’ booking and liaises with admitting and Out-Patient Department to ensure VIP patient handling is optimal.
- Responding to patient’s complaint in the hospital and trying to resolve it instantly.
- Submitting an official complaint through the complaint database, following up with the concerned department and updating the patient for the complaint management outcome.
- Meeting up with the patients to collect the feedback
- Participating in the quality and management meetings to provide a data for the improvement of patient’s experience.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Quality Control|
|Company Industry:||Medical Hospital|
Click here to Apply