Click here to ApplyPhysiotherapist – SOS HR Solutions
Provides healthcare services to patients. He applies the plan of physical treatment program and follows the precautions prescribed by the Physical Medicine Physician for each individual patient according to the principles and rules of practice.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Maintains established departmental policies & procedures, objectives, quality assurance, accreditation requirements, safety, environmental and infection control standards.
2. Applies plan of physical treatment program prescribed by Physical Medicine Physician for each patient including; electrotherapy, hydrotherapy, thermal therapy, therapeutic kinesiology and manual therapy.
3. Follows the medical precautions mentioned by the Physical Medicine Physician for each patient and for each physical therapeutic modality.
4. Applies prognostic function ability tests such as muscle, joints, pain scale.
5. Directs and aids patients in active and passive exercises, muscle reeducation and functional training using pulleys, weights, steps and inclined surfaces, whirlpool and contrast bath.
6. Advises patients concerning therapeutic procedures to be continued on their own, teaching and demonstrating safe manual handling techniques and use of equipment
7. Consults with and refers patients to the Physical Medicine physician if additional medical treatment is determined necessary
8. Evaluates records and reports on patient’s progress for review.
9. Participates in assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating patient care needs
10. Participates in educational programs and in-service training programs.
11. Attends departmental meeting for the improvement of patient care services and delivery
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Company Industry:||Healthcare, other|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|