Click here to ApplyProcurement Coordinator – SARA Group
Role Purpose: Responsible for the effective delivery of all procurement services to the Consumer Products Group (CPG) across SARA. Plans and coordinates the commercial needs of the sales team with a vast network of suppliers while maintaining the uninterrupted procurement of goods.
- Analyze and generate data reports and obtain the needed purchase orders approval.
- Execute all approved purchase orders for replenishments and new orders on the ERP system.
- Communicate with suppliers to finalize the purchase orders, and for the receiving of order confirmation.
- Prepare all documents related to payment for approval.
- Communicate the amounts of advance payments and due payments to the accounting department in each country and for different suppliers.
- Coordinate between the suppliers and the branches for the delivery and clearance of each shipment and to follow the receiving of all related shipping documents with suppliers.
- Follow up on the status of each purchase order after the delivery of related goods.
- Contact suppliers when there are discrepancies in orders and ensure replacements in the quickest and least costly manner.
- Update vendors’ information on the ERP system.
- Maintain all items’ code, barcode, and description code on the system continuously and flawlessly.
- Update the supplier’s price list and inform the team of any changes.
- Ensure that negotiated prices & ordering terms are in line with business needs & suppliers’ agreements.
- Create a database of procurement documents (OCs, invoices, Pos & payments) in the SharePoint file for easy reference.
- Upload images of items in the SharePoint file that facilitates the sales team’s work.
- Act as an advisory on all procurement matters, ensuring that internal customers receive the best procurement service.
- Manage the company’s inventory and highlight the aging inventory to management.
- Prepare inventory reports to ensure proper control and the minimization of aging inventory.
- Follow the delivery term with the supplier and receive the shipment request from the supplier.
- Coordinate with the logistics team to monitor the shipping cost per branch.
- Suggest improvements to the logistics team on shipping services.
- Communicate the shipping request to the local branch and follow up with them on the delivery of the product.
- Follow up with the local branch on the delivery of the product to the warehouse and ensure proper tracking and reporting for missing and damaged items.
|Job Location:||Beirut, Lebanon|
|Job Role:||Purchasing and Procurement|
|Company Industry:||Hardware & Building Materials; Home Accessories & Decor; Retail & Wholesale|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|