Click here to ApplyProcurement Officer – Regency Group Holding
- Organize all procurement activities relating to request for proposals, sealed bids, and price quotes.
- Review requisitions for completeness and accuracy; follow up on discrepancies with the initiating department/school; identify available suppliers for each requisitioned item.
- Organize and maintain computerized records containing vendor and bid information.
- Process requisitions into purchase orders using BUYSPEED and any resulting change orders.
- Receive, open, screen, log and date stamps bid responses/quotations, mail as required and organize bids for review by the specialist.
- Maintain and update professional library publications.
- Perform general clerical duties such as maintaining general files, typing, and data entry, opening mail, and completing and processing standard purchasing forms.
- Correspond with vendors regarding prices, product availability, and delivery.
- Respond to inquiries from school staff regarding requisitions, purchase orders, contracts and pricing information.
- Perform related work as required.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Purchasing and Procurement|
|Company Industry:||Facilities & Property Management; Hospitality & Accomodation; Real Estate|
Click here to Apply