Click here to ApplyProduction Engineer
- Collaborating with planning team in generation of line level plans, determine production schedules, detailed line scheduling, engineering specifications, orders, related information, releasing production orders; and creating lots.
- Ensuring adequate lot numbering process is managed.
- Monitor manufacturing methods, procedures, activities and support in the management of raw material inventories, and assessment of production performances.
- Assisting in estimating production costs, cost saving methods, and the effects of product design changes on expenditures for management review, action, and control.
- Collaborating with maintenance team in scheduling preventive and corrective maintenance of machinery and equipment.
- Collaborating with the maintenance team in the formulation of machinery & equipment strategies, acquiring and installation of machinery and equipment.
- Ensuring that all used testing equipment in production is calibrated and is carried out appropriately
- Assisting production manager, production In charge in day to day production activities, production planning and related Tasks.
- Study operations sequence, material flow, and suggest improvement in the process to develop production and design standards.
- Ensure that production processes are controlled and documents are maintained properly in coordination with Process Operators/Controllers
- Maintaining data related with daily, weekly and monthly production as per standard formats and comply with the requirements of own department, MIS and ISO.
- Providing manufacturing inputs to quality assurance in formulation and implementation of ISO procedures for the plant.
- Coordinating quality control objectives and activities to resolve production problems, maximize product reliability, and minimize cost.
- Suggesting methods and procedures for disposition of discrepant material and defective or damaged parts in order to make cost effective production.
|Job Location:||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||FMCG; Chemicals Manufacture; Consumer Packaged Goods Manufacture|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Click here to Apply