Click here to ApplyProject Engineer- WOOD -Interior Finishes – SMEET WLL
- Assists the Project Manager in ensuring the project is completed on time, within budget and on schedule.
- Prepare, schedule, coordinate and monitor the assigned tasks by the project manager.
- Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications
- Interact daily with the main contractor’s representatives at site to interpret their needs and requirements and represent them in the field.
- Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, and personnel’s performance) and report regularly the project status to the project manager.
- Assign responsibilities and mentor project team.
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with project manager and other project participants to provide assistance and technical support.
- Review engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Construction and Building|
|Company Industry:||Industrial Production|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Click here to Apply