Click here to ApplyProject Manager (Civil) – CEPCO
MUST EXPERIENCE IN WATER PROJECTS (GRAVITY NETWORKS, WATER DISTRIBUTION PROJECTS, STORMWATER, SEWAGE NETWORKS, ETC)
The Project Manager will be responsible for leading, managing, and monitoring project delivery within required specifications, time, and budget.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
· Assist the Projects General Manager in the development of the annual budget and ensure cascading it down to the functional level and that all employees are working towards the achievement of the department’s goals and objectives within the assigned budget.
· Monitor the operating results of the Project Management department, compare them to established goals and objectives.
· Ensure compliance of the Project Management department’s operations to CEPCO’s policies and regulations in order to avoid any discrepancies or unsatisfactory results.
· Act as the custodian for project delivery from start to finish, with the specified specifications, budget, and time.
· Act as the point of contact of CEPCO in front of the customer and other external stakeholders.
· Manage all project elements and provide required guidance to ensure optimum productivity levels throughout the project lifecycle (Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring & Controlling and Closing) which should cover the following:
o Scope Management
o Time Management
o Cost Management
o Quality Management
o Human Resource Management
o Communication Management
o Risk Management
o Procurement Management
|Job Location:||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Civil Engineering|
|Company Industry:||Civil Engineering|